From our award-winning, engineered vacuum systems to our patented, two-stage line of heaters, you’ll find a product that ideally suits your needs. Re-Verber-Ray® low-intensity heaters are a little- to no-maintenance, cost-effective and energy-efficient solution for heating a wide variety of areas.
Preferred method of heating large spaces over forced air unit heaters
- Lengths from 10’ to 80’
- BTU options from 25,000 – 200,000 BTU’s
- Propane or Natural Gas
- Single stage, two stage, or fully modulating
- Stainless steel models for harsh environments
- Design options include straight-tube, U-tube, L-shaped, and more
- BMS controls available on certain models
- Designed for easy installation
- Made in Warren, Michigan
Highest efficiency heaters with full gas modulation and corresponding air flow modulation to achieve optimal fuel utilization and comfort levels.
These infrared vacuum heating systems are engineered to the design parameters of the building. They come standard with two-stage technology and can be designed as either a condensing or non-condensing system. Unlike other systems on the market, HLV heaters don’t require a filter so maintenance costs are minimal.